Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1641 Discussions

The Witcher 3 wild hunt

blitser
Beginner

The Witcher 3 has no raytracing, its all greyed out with latest update, you can turn it on, and the sliders moved, but it does nothing.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blitser,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Raytracing on The Witcher 3 wild hunt.

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Are you running the latest game version?
  • What Graphics Drivers have you tried?
  • What is the game resolution?
  • Is the Resizable BAR option enabled?
  • What distribution service did you get the game from (Steam / Origin / Epic / XboxGamePass / UbisoftConnect)?
  • Please, provide us with a video showing the step-by-step of the issue. It will help us with issue reproduction purposes.
  • Create a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU). This report will gather information about your system, such as Operating System Built, Driver, BIOS versions, etc. 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save." 

Best regards,

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blitser,

Thanks for the information provided in your response.

Sometimes additional software might be causing malfunction. To solve this, perform a clean installation of the Intel® Graphics Drivers, installing the latest driver, 31.0.101.4032.

Also, I noticed that the BIOS version reported is the 2.50 version. Based on the MSI website, their latest version is the 7D14v29, I would recommend you update the BIOS; however, it is important to mention that if you need assistance regarding updating the BIOS, you should contact MSI support for the proper installation steps.

Best Regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blitser,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blitser,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello @blitser

Before proceeding with the thread closure, we would inform you that we are now working on a solution regarding this issue, we are looking into this under bug ID 16019288014.

Unfortunately, since this requires further effort on our part., we are unable to commit to any particular outcome or time frame, but rest assured, we are working on it.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blitser,

We hope you are doing fine.

We will now close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos