Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1839 Discussions

This is an issue with Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition graphics noise.

DanSun
New Contributor I

cc.jpg

In the Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition game, if you use ANISOTROPIC FILTERING in the graphics settings, the screen will be noisy. There seems to be a bug in the effect in this part. There were no problems with the Radeon graphics card. I am experiencing issues with ANISOTROPIC FILTERING on Intel Arc

If you look around the font, you will see noise.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing graphics noise on the game Tales of Vesperia:Definitive Edition and for us to effectively assist you, please provide the following information:

• Is it working normally before?
  • If it is, may we know if you have made any hardware or software changes recently?
  • Version of the mentioned game installed:
  • What is the distribution service used in acquiring this game?
  • What are the steps taken to troubleshoot the issue?

For us to have a peak on your system's configuration, please download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software. When the download is complete, launch SSU.exe.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

• Scan: Check the box Everything.
  • Click Scan.
  • Review: When finished scanning, click Next.
  • Click Save.
  • Send the file.

Looking forward to your response. 

Best regards,

JCatulpos

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

Is it working normally before? It has been like this since the release of Intel Arc A770.

If it is, may we know if you have made any hardware or software changes recently? There were no hardware changes other than driver updates and DDU deletion as requested by Intel.

Version of the mentioned game installed: If you install the Steam version, it will be automatically updated to the latest version.

What is the distribution service used in acquiring this game? steam

What are the steps taken to troubleshoot the issue? This means that you are not using that function.

For us to have a peak on your system's configuration, please download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software. When the download is complete, launch SSU.exe.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

Scan: Check the box Everything.
Click Scan.
Review: When finished scanning, click Next.
Click Save.
Send the file.

I've done this so many times that I even had to send it by email, but I don't think I need to go all that far this time. It's been like that from the beginning

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

I understand that you have provided as many details as possible however, we want to let you know that Intel System Support Utility only scans for system and device information to assist with customer support troubleshooting. No personal information is collected as Intel is committed to protecting your privacy. Also, SSU can help us confirm your OS build number and see if there are error logged. Hence, we highly advise you to provide your most recent SSU logs. This is also for us to provide you with an accurate recommendation to the issue you are reporting.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

JCatulpos

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I
Please send me an email. We will send it to you by email.
0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello DanSun,

Please be assured that our team is currently conducting a thorough investigation into the matter. We are committed to providing a resolution and will update this thread with the solution as soon as it becomes available. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to determine the root cause of the issue.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello DanSun,

We greatly appreciate your patience. I'm pleased to share that our extensive testing over the past few months indicates that the graphics driver version 31.0.101.5590 resolves the issue with Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. We advise you to update to this driver version and inform us of the results. Please ensure to use DDU before proceeding with the update to version 31.0.101.5590.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello DanSun,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information I posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello DanSun, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos