Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1984 Discussions

WWE 2K24 crash on arc a750

shyam007
Novice

Hello, I wanted to report an issue I am having with running WWE 2K24 on my Arc A750.

The game crashes with the "Graphics Device Removed: GPU will not respond to more commands" error message.  Plz help

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Shyam007,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We know how detrimental it is to your excitement of a certain game if you are getting game crashes. We will work with you to find a solution to your issue.

Please be informed that we are already investigating the issue and you can monitor this link for updates.

We hope for your patience and understanding regarding this concern.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

shyam007
Novice
Thank you. I also want to mention that I am getting an average of 45 fps on many games like days gone, horizon zero dawn. Even if use the lowest settings. Is it a driver issue. I have updated my bios and all drivers to latest version.
I have r7 3700x and 16gb ram. Plz reply
0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Shyam007,

Thank you for your understanding on the matter. 

Rest assured that we are doing everything that we can to make a high-quality stable experience on most popular games and applications. We will continue to improve our software performance and compatibility throughout 2024 and beyond. While we cannot provide you with a definite fix for the moment for the game that you have raised, we are aware of the issue and investigating it. Please continue to monitor this page for updates regarding this game.

As much as we would like to help you on the other games that you are having problems with, we need to ask you to create another thread for the games that you are having problems with so other community users can provide you suggestions and our team can focus on the game that you will be raising solely on that thread that you will create. We hope for your understanding on this.

As for this thread, since we have informed you that our team is already working on it, we will be closing this thread.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great year!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician