Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1774 Discussions

XeSS particle trails/ghosting

nitec
Beginner

Hello,

I noticed that with XeSS in game Returnal particles leaves a trail/ghosting behind them. But it's not a case with native and FSR. Checked other games and most of them have this behavior.

XeSS, FSR and Native by order:

XeSSXeSSFSRFSRNativeNative

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello nitec,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We can look further into the behavior of how XeSS is treating the particles from Returnal. Please share with me the results of the Intel SSU tool - https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?v=t to check your system specs, current graphics components and driver versions since we probably need to simulate this behavior from our end.

You mentioned that you encountered the same behavior from other games, can you mention the game titles so I can also use them as reference points?

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello nitec,

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello nitec,

I hope you are doing well. Since we have not heard any feedback regarding our previous post, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos