Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1720 Discussions

Xplane12 and video driver

Gueraxe23
Beginner

I am unable to install Xplane 12 on my new system. Apparently, there is an issue with the video driver.  I have seen several posts in regards to a similar situation with no resolution.  I s there anything you con provide or recommend in order to help resolve the issue? Thank you.

I have included the attached in hopes to help with your support.  Again, thank you for your time and cooperation. I look forward to a prompt response.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gueraxe23

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics.

Allow me to let you know this is a known issue with the game Xplane 12, we know it is important for you to be able to play this game in optimal conditions and we are currently working towards a resolution to improve the compatibility with this game. At the moment there is no estimated time for a resolution but rest assured we are working on it.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gueraxe23

As informed in our previous post, we are actively working on this issue to improve the compatibility with Xplane 12, please look forward to future driver updates that should implement the fix. We will close this thread since there are no more questions, but you can open a new one if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Gueraxe23,

Thank you for your patience.

I'm delighted to announce that the issue you've been experiencing has been addressed in the X-Plane 12 Beta, version 12.1.0. Please proceed with updating to this beta version, which you can find instructions for on the official X-Plane website. It's important to note that this fix has not been implemented in the public release of X-Plane 12 yet.

Furthermore, for enhanced driver performance with X-Plane 12, I recommend installing the Arc Graphics driver, version 101.5186 or later. This update should provide you with the latest advancements in driver performance.

To ensure everything is functioning smoothly on your end, could you please test this by downloading and installing the mentioned graphics driver? Your feedback is crucial for us to confirm the fix.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Gueraxe23,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information I posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Gueraxe23, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos