Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1924 Discussions

game keeps crashing and pc a770

penske
Novice

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
Geïnstalleerd RAM-geheugen 32,0 GB
Type systeem 64-bits besturingssysteem, x64-processor

Editie Windows 11 Pro
Versie 23H2
Installatiedatum 20-‎12-‎2023

penske_0-1704218001211.jpeg

Build van besturingssysteem 22635.2915

i follow Every step bence mark works perfect 

when the game ends the game crashes and says
a video card error has occurred and says it is due to the drivers

when the game ends the game crashes and says
a video card error has occurred and says it is due to the drivers

after last update it got wors

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello penske

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities.

Please let us know the name of the game that you are experiencing issues with as well as the distribution service the game was downloaded from. Also, please share with us a screenshot of the ingame graphics settings and the error message in English so we can better understand the issue.

In addition as a first recommendation, please uninstall your current driver using Display Driver Uninstaller, once uninstall update to the latest version 31.0.101.5084. Also, I see that you are using Windows build 22621, please update your Operating System to the latest 23H2 Build 22631.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
penske
Novice

Editie Windows 11 Pro
Versie 23H2
Installatiedatum ‎20-‎12-‎2023
Build van besturingssysteem 22635.2921
Ervaring Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22684.1000.0

I play World of Tanks and World of War Ships.
both downloaded from the site wargaming eu. the latest version

Also, please share with us a screenshot of the ingame graphics settings and the error message in English so we can better understand the issue.

its a video card error has occurred and says it is due to the drivers

my last contact https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/asrock-intel-arc-a770-world-of-tanks-crashing-when-game-ends/m-p/1553986#M10785

it workt for 2 days

see pics above

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello penske

Please confirm if you updated and tested driver 31.0.101.5084 using Display Driver Uninstaller. Also, please let us know if any specific steps can be followed to reproduce this issue, or if it can be reproduced just by playing a regular match.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
penske
Novice

yes, I have already uninstalled the drivers several times.
with the program you recommend see pic

one in three games the game stops if your team has won or lost when you go back to the garage

or if you have the game running in the background and you go back to the game the error also happens

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello penske

Thank you for the information. We will continue to investigate this issue and will post back once we have an update on this problem.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello penske

We just want to let you know that we are still working on setting up a lab to try to reproduce this issue, once we have more information we will let you know.

Best Regards, 

Hugo O.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello penske

We have tested the game and tried to reproduce this issue, however, after playing several matches and also trying to minimize the game we did not experience any type of crash in the game, and worked without issue. Based on our lab our best advice at this point is that you update to our latest available driver version 31.0.101.5186 and in case the issue continues to happen, please contact the game developer for further support.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello penske,

We have not heard back from you, therefore, we will proceed to close this thread. Note that our recommendations is to update to our latest available driver version 31.0.101.5186; however, in case the issue continues to happen, please contact the game developer for further support. If you have any other questions, we invite you to open a new thread, as this one will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
penske
Novice

nieuw update and it is **bleep** alover agen try playing now i reinstald windows 

im tinking of selling the card 

0 Kudos