Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1811 Discussions

launch lady,ark survıval,ranch simulator vb. fatal error veriyor

Mehmet2
Novice

launch lady,ark survıval,ranch simulator vb. fatal error veriyor

sistem

arc a77016gb

ryzen 5 5600x

fury 2.16 ram

fırecuda ssd 1 tb

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
30 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Is it possible that you can share with us a photo or a video of the issue that you are encountering? so we can further understand the issue.

And also, when did the issue start? Was the game working fine before, and if yes, have you made any changes before the issue occurs?

Furthermore, please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

hello carmona

I have been encountering such problems since the first time ı opened the game and ım really starting to feel nauseous.Ihope we can solve it.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice
0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice
0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you so much for providing us with the details that we have requested.

May I know if you have already tried to clean install your graphics driver using DDU? If not, please try it, then install our latest driver, 31.0.101.5593

And if yes, please let me know so I may be able to raise the case with our engineers.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Hello again Carmona

And yes the problems persists.Thıs time it gave a fatal error in a different game.I switched to this graphics card for innovation.I was using nvidia before and did not experience such problems.I hope you can solve these problems.Thank you

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Hello Karmona

Yes unfortunately,I tried it but it didnt work.I keep getting these errors.I loved this card when I bought it.I hope you can fix it.Thank you.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

hello carmona 

yes ı am getting the error again.I hope you can solve it,thank you

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Hello carmona

yes, i am getting the error again. i hope you can solve it, thank you.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I will now raise the case with our engineers for further investigation, and I will get back to you as soon as I have their response.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Thank you very much Karmona

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

For a possible solution, please try the following steps: 

1. Cleanly install the graphics driver with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). For guidance, see How to Use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an Intel® Graphics Driver.
  2. Download and install driver version 31.0.101.5593.
  3. Change Default Graphics Card: If you have multiple graphics cards, ensure that Unreal Engine is set to use the dedicated graphics card rather than an integrated one. For reference, you can check out our How to Set the Default GPU for Applications and Games article.
  4. Disable iGPU on BIOS.

Also, to assist us in narrowing down the potential cause of the issue, kindly let us know which digital distribution service you are utilizing for the games in question.

By the way, please let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps that you are about to perform.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

I bought the games through steam.I  tried DDU before and it did not solve my problem.I do not have another graphics card.Since my system is a desktop system, I do not have an internal graphics card.

I hope you can help.Thank you

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you so much for the response.

I will raise the case again with our engineers since we still haven't resolved the issue, and I will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thank you so much for your efforts and patience.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Thank you very much Carmona for your help and effort

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

To fix the UE4-Shootergame crash error and the UE4-RED game that has crashed and will close error when playing games like Ranch Simulator, ARK, and Lunch Lady, you can try the following steps:

1. Verify Game Files: If you're playing on Steam, you can verify the integrity of the game files. This can help fix issues with corrupted or missing files.

2. Update Windows: Make sure your Windows is updated to the latest version. 

3. Reinstall the game (if possible): If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall the game. Make sure to delete all remaining game folders and save files before reinstalling. 

Please let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps that you are about to perform, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

unfortunately it didnt happen sorry.Why do such things happen?Thanks 

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you so much for the quick response and for the time and effort you have put into following the troubleshooting steps that we have provided.

Based on your response, it seems that the issue still persists. In regards to this, we will proceed with continuing the investigation so we can provide you with other recommendations.

By the way, for your question about why this kind of issue happens, we will still not be able to address it since we are still investigating the issue to determine the root cause of this issue.

In addition, as soon as I have our engineers' responses, I will immediately keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response again.

You mentioned switching to an Arc card in place of your Nvidia card. Have you used DDU to remove the Nvidia drivers? If not, kindly take this step to ensure that no remnants of the Nvidia drivers remain. Doing this should not affect the installation of the Arc GPU. Once done, test the games to see if they will improve the situation.

Also, is Windows updated to the latest as well as the BIOS? And was the BIOS reset to default?

In addition, Kindly check Windows OS integrity by doing an SFC or scan on the system, then test the games again. This is to make sure that there is no Windows file corruption.

Furthermore, for additional information, please provide the following information:

1. We believe there are 3 different Ark Survival games; which one are you playing?

2. Based on the notes, it looks like all three games are using Unreal Engine 4. We have two screenshots of the errors, but can you please clarify for which specific game those were encountered?

3. Are the crashes random and not at any specific location, like the menu screen, etc.?

4. What is your PSU rating?

We will be waiting for your update!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

IMG20230129143331.jpg

 hello again carmona Im playing the ARK survıval evoled game,crashes occur randomly,80+plus bronze certiffied x power series.I also did the above,my BIOS and windows are up to date,I reset the BIOS ,I did DDU ,I will send you the test results,thank you.

Thıs photo belongs to the ranch simulator

0 Kudos