Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1839 Discussions

"Advanced 3D is not supported by current hardware" After effects not working in arc a770

Tashin
Novice

Hello,

I have the gunnir arc a770. I have using the card for 6 months now. Recenly I have started facing some issues in afte effects. When ever I open after effects it says: "Advanced 3D is not supported by current hardware". 

Here is what I have already done:

1. Uninstalled my GPU drivers with DDU

2. Uninstalled After effects couple of times.

3. Even reinstalled my whole windows.

I have done all of these still facing this issue. Can anyone help me?

I am attaching the images of what kind of problems I am getting. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
FrancisP_Intel

Hello Tashin,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel Communities. We are here to assist you with the issue in After Affect's Advanced 3D support. In order to provide you with the most accurate assistance, we kindly request the following information:

1. Please download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software and run a complete scan of the system. This will allow us to have a copy of how your system is configured.
  2. Please confirm if the software was working for you before and which changes have been made that may have resulted in this issue.
  3. What is the current version of after effects are you using?
  4. Aside from this software, to ensure we address all issues. Is there other software that is experiencing the same error or perhaps, performance issues with Intel arc?

We may have additional questions depending on what we uncover from the questions. We'll wait for your response.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
yassinet
Beginner

hello team 

I have the same exact problem . I did the scan by your app , should I upload the results , I hope I get a reply soon 

thanks

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Tashin,

I hope all is well with you. I'm following up on the information we requested about your system. Please remember that we're here to support you, so if there's anything you need or any questions you have, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Tashin, 

We have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
yassinet
Beginner

hello team 

I have the same exact problem 

I did the scan by your app , should I upload the results , I hope I get a reply soon 

thanks

0 Kudos