Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1802 Discussions

various DX11 game titles

addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good afternoon

I am David, I come to say several things that you will see below

I am sending you several DX11 game titles, since the performance is very low, there are more games but it is for you to take into account, and that must be urgently reported right now so that the Intel driver engineers are aware now please urgently

Need For Speed Heat uses DX11: Low performance
Need For Speed 2015 uses DX11: Low performance
Mafia Definitive Edition uses DX11: Poor performance
Mafia 2 Definitive Edition uses DX11: Poor performance
Mafia 3 Definitive Edition uses DX11: Poor performance
Assassin's Creed: Origins uses DX11: Low performance
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey uses DX11: Low performance
Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered uses DX11: Low performance
Assassin's Creed 3 4 Black Flag uses DX11: Low performance
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Remastered uses DX11: Low performance
Assassin's Creed Rogue uses DX11: Low performance
Assassin's Creed Unity uses DX11: Low performance
Assassin's Creed Syndicate uses DX11: Low performance
Watch Dogs uses DX11: Low performance
Watch Dogs 2 uses DX11: Low performance
Far Cry 3 uses DX11: Low performance
Far Cry 4 uses DX11: Low performance
Far Cry Primal uses DX11: Low performance
Far Cry 5 uses DX11: Low performance
Far Cry New Dawn uses DX11: Low performance

6 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I know that getting the maximum performance from your graphics cards is definitely important.

I will pass this feedback to our team to be taken into consideration and once done I will let you know, however, please note that it is always better to open individual threads for each specific title so we can gather more information and do troubleshooting. Thank you for this feedback and please bear with me as I get this documented.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Use in ultra quality, all games go from 30 to 50 FPS, I would like above 60 FPS, that is, an average or maximum of 100 FPS, I'm still pending RDR2 DX12, please hurry it up a bit and the GPU temperature Intel Arc A770 rises 90 degrees, it must be corrected through drivers or something, the fans must work a little faster to lower that temperature

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

We want to let you know that that we are working on improving performance for DirectX 11 games, this is an ongoing effort and further driver updates will show up adding performance improvements. We will also like to know some further details about these games so we can document your feedback, let us know the following:

• What are the graphics settings that you use in some of these games?
  • What will you define as low-performance behavior, and what is the target FPS that you would like to see in these games?
  • Also, create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it to your response so we can get your system configuration.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

Allow me to pass this information on to the corresponding team. In regards to the issue that you mention with the temperatures, 90C is still under parameters, however, if the GPU constantly stays on those temperatures I would advise you to open a new thread so we can help you troubleshoot the issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

We want to let you know that we are working on several driver performance updates for DX9 and DX11 titles, primarily DX11. At the moment there is no estimated timeframe for this update to come out but most of the titles listed in this thread are starting to see performance improvements.

We thank you for your continued support and feedback to Intel® Arc™ GPUs.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

Since there are no further questions related to this topic we will close this thread. Feel free to open a new question if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos