Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Intel SCS soap API - using Java Client

George_V_
Beginner
Hi,

Has anyone tried to talk to the Intel SCS server soap API using a Java Client?
I 've trying to implement this client to query the server for a list of Amt devices on the database. I use apache Axis. The client connects to the server but when I call the method getAMTList(Filter) from the AmtInterfaces.wsdl the server comes back with an error saying
"Method 'Filter' not implemented: method name or namespace not recognized"

The same problem happens with all WSDL methods that take parameters. I think it may be an issue because Intel SCS uses a gsoap server and I use an axis client.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks
George

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Gael_H_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. We think this is a known issue that has been root caused to be a bug in the Axis wsdl2java utility. We are trying to find out more information on when a fix is being planned.

Gael

0 Kudos
peri
Beginner
Quoting Gael Holmes (Intel)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. We think this is a known issue that has been root caused to be a bug in the Axis wsdl2java utility. We are trying to find out more information on when a fix is being planned.

Gael

Hi All,

any update on this issue? I am too facing the same problem with axis 1.4 client.

Thanks,

Periyasamy

0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention again - I am trying to find out some answers for you.

Gael

0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hello Periyasamy,

Your problem sounds a lot like the problems in THIS question. Is this correct?

Gael

0 Kudos
peri
Beginner

Hello Periyasamy,

Your problem sounds a lot like the problems in THIS question. Is this correct?

Gael

Yes Gael, it is the same issue.

Thanks,

Periyasamy

0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hi Again,

Could you please let us know some more details of your environment? Which version of SCS are you trying to use? Also what verison of AMT are you working with here?

Thanks

0 Kudos
peri
Beginner

Hi Gael,

I am using the Intel SCS 5.2 installed on the windows 2003 server.

AMT firmware version: 3.0.2

Thanks,

Periyasamy

0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
FYI - I just tried to merge this issue in with the one that I provided the link to, above. I don't think the merge worked....
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hi - I have received word back from our dev team that it works in the following environment:SCS 5.0, withthe JDK 1.6.0and Axis 2.1.4. (These were the current versions of the products when they were testing it.)

What version of the JDK are you using? And could you try it with the 2.1.4 version of Axis?

--Gael

0 Kudos