Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

Is the Intel AMT Add-on for Microsoft* SMS 2003 still available

lunaj
Beginner
When I try and download the Intel AMT Add-on for Microsoft* SMS 2003 there is nothing to download. Is the add-on still available? There is still a link to the amt_sms_guide.pdf file and I'm specifically looking for the iAMTAddonSetup.exe any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee

Could you attach the hyperlink the download page you are mentioning? The download page for the SMS add-on that's part of ISN is here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-client-manageability-add-on-for-microsoft-sms-2003/ . It mentions the current policy on the SMS add-on here, but to sum up the recommendation is to transition to SCCM 2007 (specifically SP2) for continuing work on vPro.

Andy

0 Kudos
lunaj
Beginner
Yeah that's the link I'm trying to use but it tells me:
"Sorry, you do not have permissions to view or edit this article. If you are not logged in to the Intel Software Network site, please login or register..."

If I'm able to use the forums, I assume I'm logged in.
Do you see the downloadable sms 2003 addon?
0 Kudos
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee
Ah, it appears that there was a permissions issue with that page. You should be able to get to it now.
0 Kudos