Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

NUC7i5DNH - AMT System Defense and buggy, non removable filter

CBial
Beginner

I am working with AMT on NUC7i5DNH using MeshCommander 0.5.7. Currently, exploring the system defense part and network filtering.

The current issue is that I have a filter which could not be removed (see attached screenshots). I can the filter to profile, and then it is visible in the profile. However even if the profile is deselected and removed, and seemingly there is nothing else refering to the filter it still could not be removed (the error is that there is some kind of reference to it still.

Can you help to see how this filter could be removed?? Unfortunately I cannot de-configure AMT as the system is remote and physically very far.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee

Interesting! I will check on this today...

0 Kudos
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee

Yes, I can confirm I see the same problem on the two computers I tested (Intel AMT v7 and v11). Looks like when I put the start and end ports to the same value, I can't delete. Contacted others to confirm. I don't have a workaround right now.

0 Kudos
CBial
Beginner

Ylian,

Thank You very much for confirmation. At least I know that it is not that I am seeing things.

Chris

0 Kudos
CBial
Beginner

Ylian,

I would like to confirm that this issue is still there with MeshCommander 0.6.0 and NUC7i5DNH latest bios DNKBLi5v.86A.0039.2018.0222.1752 dated 2/22/2018.

Chris

0 Kudos