Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

Need Sample code contain's API's to use the feature Remote Agent Presence Interface

mohammed-ameer
Beginner
Hi All,

Anpartner is looking to implementAMT (remote agent presence interface), the ISV has done research on SDK but we are not able to find sample codes contains API to use this functionality. kindly help us to find API's to implement Remote Agent Presence interface feature of iAMT.

Contain

An IT administrator uses the Remote Agent Presence Interface to register applications that are required by IT policy to run on client platforms, such as Anti-virus, firewall, or software installation tracking programs. ISVs develop these applications incorporating calls to the Local Agent Presence Interface. When the application starts executing, it sends heartbeat messages to Intel AMT. If the application fails to start or stops running due to a virus interrupting its operation or due to a user shutting it down, Intel AMT detects the problem and can send an alert to a management console using the Event Management Interface. A System Defense policy, created with the Circuit Breaker Interface can limit workstation access to the network until the interrupted application is operational.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RBens2
Valued Contributor I
Hi Mohammed,

I know that the DTK has a very good implementation of Agent Presence, between the Commander and Outpost. I would start with that code.

Regards,
Roger

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RBens2
Valued Contributor I
Hi Mohammed,

I know that the DTK has a very good implementation of Agent Presence, between the Commander and Outpost. I would start with that code.

Regards,
Roger
0 Kudos
mohammed-ameer
Beginner
Hi Roger,

Thanks for your earlyresponce, we have problem finding API's on Managbility TFA to implement agent presence. kindly help us with sample codes and API's to understand agent presence and easily implement the same.

Your help is highly appritated.

Regards
Mohamed Ameer
0 Kudos
Paul_C_Intel1
Employee
Mohamed,

Please see the Managability Developer Tool Kit (DTK) for sample code at the link below.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-the-latest-version-of-manageability-developer-tool-kit/

Paul
0 Kudos
mohamed-ameer__Intel
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your help, really appritate your responce.

Ameer
0 Kudos