1. Cannot run at full speed but runs at poor write speed. Please let me know if there is certain setting I am missing out on here.
- OS: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB, OS build 10240.16549
- Current position: Other NVMe SSD tested(Acceptable speed) in the same system but Intel SSD shows at poor speed:
- Intel 600P : Average 50MB/S (lowest at 10MB/S to highest at 150MB/S).
- Intel 750 (lowest at 180MB/S to highest at 450MB/S)
- Plextor M8PeG, Samsung 950 (lowest at 250MB/S to highest at 500MB/S)
- Brand and model of motherboard: TBA
- Bench-marking tool : Customer's own bench-marking tool and report
- Drive being used as storage : Able to obtain model#, serial #, and disk capacity and display on customer's own UI
2. Wondering if 600P requires certain version of native NVMe driver of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB.
A far as I know, 600P does not have its own NVMe Driver but using native NVMe driver of Windows 10.
1>Please confirm if 'Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB, OS build 10240.16549' has a proper driver for 600P or not?
2>Anything related to the Working with NVMe drives (Windows) ?