Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
1146 Discussions

Add external Output Error / Different formats / From ver 3.5

Mid_J_
Beginner

Hi,

External output to RTMP was working perfectly till 3.41. From 3.5 this has stopped working giving error that :

Target video stream does NOT satisfy

I checked  the code on server side. It fails at Format comparision. I am not using any specific configuration. Resolution is at 640x480 and everything else is at default.

it fails at ( conference.js). With default options the first param gets vp8 and second one gets h264 and thus it fails. Can somebody do a quick fix or if you can provide a repository link, i can push changes.

if (isVideoFmtCompatible(streamVideo.format, fmt)) {

return true;
    } 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Daghe
Beginner

Audio_agent/compile_ffmpeg_with_libfdkaac.sh

Copy all output libraries under ffmpeg_libfdkaac_lib folder to Release-<Version>/audio_agent/lib to replace the existing ones.

0 Kudos
Qiujiao_W_Intel
Employee

Did you use software MCU? if yes, did you installed openh264 library in video agent? please double check the size of libopenh264.so.4, if it is 6040, then you should run install_openh264.sh in videl_agent.

0 Kudos
qian_e_
Beginner

We subcribed stream  on IOS  meet this ERROR: Target video stream does NOT satisfy,  but android is OK

0 Kudos
Raduenz__Guilherme

i'm having the same issue with the sample server (3.5.2), when trying to addexternalOutput:
start external streaming failed: Target video stream does NOT satisfy

0 Kudos