Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC v4.1 successfully released with following new features:
- Enabled Client SDK for Android and iOS with hardware HEVC codec support.
- Added P2P communication support in Client SDK for Windows.
- Enabled continual ICE gathering in Client SDK for Android, Windows and iOS to handle automatic reconnection during network changes.
- Added GPU accelerated HEVC encoder support for MCU server through Intel Media Server Studio professional edition.
- Improved MCU server media processing performance by enabling Multi Frame Encode (MFE) feature for evaluation purpose only. See Known Limitations section of Intel Media Server Studio 2018 R1 for details.
- Implemented fine-grained video codec profile based negotiation and scheduling system for MCU server.
- Supported multiple audio streams publishing from one user in one MCU conference.
- Improved the performance and capacity of audio-only MCU conferencing.
- Supported dynamic mixed video stream layout change during runtime.
- Implemented hardware accelerated media analytics pipeline and face recognition sample through Intel Media Server Studio and OpenVINO libraries.
- Added resource scheduling mechanism for media analytics server.
For REST API for MCU Management change, please see release notes change section.
- Field profile in video/format list is required when creating or updating MCU room with object MediaOut when codec is H.264.
- For mixed stream’s StreamInfoUpdate request, op value can be set with replace when path value is info/layout, in order to manipulate runtime layout setting.
- Field video of object View can be set to false to disable video mixing of this view during MCU room creation and update.
For screen sharing, JS, Android, Windows SDK has built-in support, but iOS hasn't implemented. But theoretically customer can use iOS system capture to compose the media stream object of iOS SDK.
I can not download, when I clicked the "Free download" button, it will redirect me to the error page with the message "You have no registered products yet, please register one." What can i do from here?