Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

Release v2.1 of the Intel(R) Collaboration Suite for WebRTC - Please Read

Elmer_A_Intel
Employee

Version 2.1 is now publicly available from our website http://webrtc.intel.com/

New features include a plugin for Internet Explorer* (IE), voice activity detection (VAD), and room level media recording for video conferences – check out full list of features from the Release Notes.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RRanj2
Beginner

Thanks for info :)

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Have a try! And we will try our best to make it better and better.

Bipin_Kesharwani
Beginner

Could you please suggest what should be minimum server configuration which you recommend for Intel CS 2.1.1 for single 16-party multiparty session to be conducted at 720p resolution where everyone will send video of 720p resolution @ 2 mbps speed to server?

Will an i5 -4th Gen with 4gb ram will suffice or need more processing / RAM ?

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Are you using the forward conference mode or mix conference mode? Usually, we recommend the minimum server configuration with i7 and 8Gb memory.

Abhishek81
Black Belt

are there any resources to get started? I want to explore it.

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Abhishek,

We've delivered docs and user guides together with the package on webrtc.intel.com. You should definitely start from there.

Thanks!