Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1666 Discussions

DevCloud account deactivated

Hdnguyen
Beginner

Dear Intel DevClound support staff,

My Developer Cloud account (u214511) has received a deactivation notice.

All that I carried out was the execution of simulation software packages.

Could you please help reopen the account or give me access to the data that still needs to be backed up?

Sincerely yours,

Huy

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Thivagar_Intel

Hi Huy,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, technical support for Intel Developer Cloud for oneAPI is not available at this time. This forum is only supported by peers in the Community.

Please visit Intel® Toolkits with Priority Support for additional information, or create an account on Intel Developer Cloud.

Regards,

Thivagar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Thivagar_Intel

Hi Huy,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please specify which Developer Cloud product you are encountering issues with. Is it Intel® Developer Cloud, Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge, or Intel® Tiber™ Developer Cloud for oneAPI?

Regards,

Thivagar

0 Kudos
Hdnguyen
Beginner

Dear Thivagar,

Thanks for your reply.

I've got the issues with Intel Developer Cloud for oneAPI.

Best regards,

Huy

0 Kudos
Thivagar_Intel

Hi Huy,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, technical support for Intel Developer Cloud for oneAPI is not available at this time. This forum is only supported by peers in the Community.

Please visit Intel® Toolkits with Priority Support for additional information, or create an account on Intel Developer Cloud.

Regards,

Thivagar

0 Kudos
Thivagar_Intel

Hi Huy,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Thivagar

0 Kudos