Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1655 Discussions

Intel dev cloud account deactivated

Dark-Sama
Beginner
hi there intel, i was recently using intel dev cloud and executed some program i didn't know can cause me trouble or was against the cloud's terms of conditions. I am so sorry for doing so, I wasn't aware. Please activate my intel dev cloud account, i really need this to test my projects I am developing. I will make sure not to repeat such act ever again. I hope you will activate my account as soon as possible.
Thank You!!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi, 

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities. 

In our efforts to stop the progress of cryptocurrency miners and keep DevCloud compute resources free and available to our valued developers, we have had to take both automated and manual action against unauthorized activities by termination or deactivation of accounts. Unfortunately, while infrequent, several valid accounts have been terminated inadvertently during this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused and we are continually working to avoid this and create new capabilities for account recovery. 

Kindly register to open a new account here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud/enrollment.html

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Rahila T

0 Kudos