Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
144 Discussions

JupyterLab Server Error

Sukjin
Beginner

Unable to launch jupyterlab or training notebook from intel cloud console. Please refer to screenshot below (have tried on different browsers and tried clearing cache already)

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 09.43.12.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Luqman_Intel

Hi Sukjin,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have tested on my end, and everything appears to be working fine. I can launch the Jupyter Lab without any issue at this moment:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 203507.png

Could you please sign out and sign in to the Intel® Developer Cloud Console again, and then try to relaunch to see if it works? We would also recommend you to use Incognito mode and clear your browser's browsing data (cache, cookies, etc.). Do let us know if these methods work.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos
Sukjin
Beginner

I have tried the same multiple times, yet the error continues to persist.

0 Kudos
Luqman_Intel

Hi Sukjin,

We apologise for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing.

We have informed the relevant team about this issue for further investigation and will update you as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos
Luqman_Intel

Hi Sukjin,

500: Internal Server Error indicates that there are no resources available at the moment and the node is fully utilized. You should wait a little while and try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos
Luqman_Intel

Hi Sukjin,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos