Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
147 Discussions

SYCL q.memcpy() & h.memcpy() & Intel developer cloud problems

amimar2
Novice

I'm using SYCL on Intel Develope Cloud to test Innovative algorithms.

My questions:

SYCL q.memcpy() & h.memcpy() do not work. It seems that intel

know about it:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Base-Toolkit/sycl-queue-memcpy-sycl-handler-memcpy-with-std-string-view-and/m-p/1258765

What is the status of this issue? And most importantly, is there another way to transfer data explicitly when using USM and malloc_device?

Lately I've been getting the message "The server is unavailable or unreachable" when I use Intel developer cloud, every two minutes. It wasn't like that until a week ago. What could be the reasons?

How can I tell what is the DPC++ compiler version when I'm working with

Intel developer cloud?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Athirah_Intel

Hi amimar2,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regarding your second question, If you're facing this issue in Jupyter Notebooks restarts required are fixed now. Please try from your end and let us know if you face any issues, and we'll be happy to assist.

Regarding the third question, to check the DPC++ compiler version when using the Intel Developer Cloud, you can follow this step:

jupyterN.png

Regards,

Athirah

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
amimar2
Novice

SYCL q.memcpy() & h.memcpy() work fine.

I found my mistake.

0 Kudos
Athirah_Intel

Hi amimar2,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regarding your second question, If you're facing this issue in Jupyter Notebooks restarts required are fixed now. Please try from your end and let us know if you face any issues, and we'll be happy to assist.

Regarding the third question, to check the DPC++ compiler version when using the Intel Developer Cloud, you can follow this step:

jupyterN.png

Regards,

Athirah

0 Kudos
Athirah_Intel

Hi amimar2,

This thread will no longer be monitored since your question has been answered. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Athirah

0 Kudos