- Intel® Optimized Packages for the Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Complete List of Packages for the Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Docker Containers for the Intel Distribution for Python*
- Installing the Intel® Distribution for Python* and Intel® Performance Libraries with pip and PyPI
- Tensorflow support in the Intel® Distribution for Python*
- daal4py Overview
- *PyDAAL Articles:
*Deprecation Notice: With the introduction of daal4py, a package that supersedes PyDAAL, Intel is deprecating PyDAAL and will discontinue support starting with Intel® DAAL 2021 and Intel® Distribution for Python 2021. Until then Intel will continue to provide compatible pyDAAL pip and conda packages for newer releases of Intel DAAL and make it available in open source. However, Intel will not add the new features of Intel DAAL to pyDAAL. Intel recommends developers switch to and use daal4py.
Note: To find daal4py examples, refer to daal4py documentation or browse the github repository.