Intel® Distribution for Python*
Engage in discussions with community peers related to Python* applications and core computational packages.
424 Discussions

Skeleton Tracking and python sample "estimate-keypoints" on a local image

Luna889
Beginner

My problem concerns the use of the skeleton tracking SDK with the intel realsense camera D435i; through the Windows installation guide of the skeleton tracking I was able to install Cubemos and I also successfully tried the two example programs: csharp-image and csharp-video.

Then I installed the cubemos python modules via cmd, as written in the SDK skeleton tracking guide.

When I went to run through cmd with the following command "python estimate-keypoints.py ..\res\images\skeleton_estimation.jpg" the example of the skeleton Tracking on a local image called "estimate-keypoints.py" (FIG.1), I got the error in the attachment Fig.2.

Finally I tried to run in visual studio code with python, the estimate-keypoints program, but the program gives me the following errors in Fig.3.

At this point I noticed that some of these errors originate in the nativewrapper.py file, in fact going to compile the latter I get the errors present in Fig.4 .

At this point I wanted to ask if there is a known solution to this problem or if in some way you can tell me where the problem comes from.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArunJ_Intel

Hi Luna,

Thanks for reaching out to intel distribution for python forum. As the query is related to intel realsense camera we are checking internally reaching the concerned team to work on this. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks

Arun

0 Kudos
ArunJ_Intel

Hi Luna,

Thanks for your patience. Currently we are not supporting cases related to real sense. For raising this issue kindly check with below link :

https://support.intelrealsense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Arun

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We are closing this case. Please raise a new thread if you have any other queries.

Thanks

0 Kudos