Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

CVAT.org Stability Issues

Stevo
Beginner

Hi,

We are currently experiencing stability issues with CVAT.  They have persisted for the past week.  This is our second project using CVAT and we did not experience any similar stability issues with our first project.

We are coming up against our deadline today.  Does anybody know what the issue is and if it will be fixed?  

Cheers Stevo

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Stevo,

Thank you for reaching out.

CVAT tool is working now. Please try to log in and log out again from your end.

stevo.JPG

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Stevo
Beginner

Aznie,

Thank you for replying.  However you didn't answer my question.  I have logged back in and been kicked out probably 20 times over the last week and a half.  My question is what is causing these stability issues and do you expect them to be remedied in the near future.  After missing our deadline because of the issues, I cannot use this tool for our next project without understanding the risk it introduces.

Cheers Stevo.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Stevo,

Noted on your concern.

I have channeled this feedback to our development team and will share the updates with you once available.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Stevo,

Intel has decided to migrate its CVAT content outside of Intel under the umbrella of OpenCV, where it will continue its mission as an open source computer vision AI annotation tool with OpenVINO AI integration. The CVAT GitHub repository has also been transferred to OpenCV. 

Learn more at https://www.CVAT.aiCVAT.org will be maintained by Intel for six months, expiring February 15, 2023. Please migrate any of your data from CVAT.org to CVAT.ai during this period, after which Intel will cease supporting this website and it will go offline.

This thread will no longer be monitored since the update has been provided. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos