Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Cannot login to CVAT

Rinat
Beginner

Hello, 

For the past week I cannot log in to cvat.org or getting an error message :Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error). Moreover, when I finally manage to login I am not able to backup or export my project/tasks (with error message that the device has not enough space). Can you please help? I have been using cvat for the past months without any problem and currently I cannot even access and export all my data . 

Thanks,Rinat

0 Kudos
8 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Rinat,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do see the same intermittent issue with the CVAT server. Our development team is looking at this and we will keep you updated with the information once available.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Rinat
Beginner

Thank you for your response Aznie,

Do you have any estimation about how long will it take to fix the problem?

Looking forward to hear updates on this issue.

Thanks,
Rinat

0 Kudos
Azizul_Intel

Hi Rinat,
We are still waiting for the latest updates from our development team, shall share with you the timeline once available.

Regards,
Azizul

0 Kudos
Rinat
Beginner

Hello,

Are there any updates on the approximate time for fixing the problem?

I urgently need my annotations to finish my project.

Is there any way to upload the annotations i have been working on  and keep working locally ?

Thanks ,

Rinat

0 Kudos
Azizul_Intel

Hi Rinat,

Apologies on the delays.

We are currently waiting for our development team to provide necessary updates and it might take slightly longer time, will share with you once available.

Appreciate your patience on this.

Regards,

Azizul

0 Kudos
JohnOrford
Beginner

I haven't been able to login for weeks. Would appreciate a quick resolution.

0 Kudos
ubnch
Beginner

I also can't  access my data and my deadlines are creaping closer and closer. Can you please give us an idea how long "slightly longer" will last?

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Rinat,

Intel has decided to migrate its CVAT content outside of Intel under the umbrella of OpenCV, where it will continue its mission as an open source computer vision AI annotation tool with OpenVINO AI integration. The CVAT GitHub repository has also been transferred to OpenCV. 

Learn more at https://www.CVAT.aiCVAT.org will be maintained by Intel for six months, expiring February 15, 2023. Please migrate any of your data from CVAT.org to CVAT.ai during this period, after which Intel will cease supporting this website and it will go offline.

This thread will no longer be monitored since the update has been provided. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos