Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

DL Workbench - Models cannot be downloaded due to network connectivity issues on the server.

Aurjay
Novice

I have downloaded the DL workbench with docker image pull but I could not upload my model because of the following error. I have already specified the respective proxy in my docker desktop app. And the troubleshooting link proves to be of little help. So let me know how to deal with this or how to additionaly define poxies 

Aurjay_0-1648114231830.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi Aurjay,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For your information, I’m able to upload my model when running DL Workbench with the Docker command.

able_to_import_model_local.JPG 

Could you please try the following commands to start DL Workbench and re-upload your model again?

docker pull openvino/workbench:2022.1

# Run this command in Windows PowerShell

docker run -p 0.0.0.0:5665:5665 --name workbench -it openvino/workbench:2022.1

For more information, please refer to Run the DL Workbench Locally.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
Alexander_D_Intel1

Hi @Aurjay ,

Thank you for using our product and providing details about your problem.

The possible issue might be misinterpreting what Docker Desktop setting do. They are mostly for Docker to be able to pull images when you are behind the proxy. They do not relate that much to proxies that each container will later use.

In other words, you need to explicitly specify proxies when running DL Workbench. For simplification, use the web constructor on the website: https://docs.openvino.ai/latest/workbench_docs_Workbench_DG_Run_Locally.html#run-the-dl-workbench-locally

For example:

Annotation 2022-03-29 184416.png

Please let us know if were able to resolve the issue or if it still exists.

Regards,

Demidovskij Alexander

Wan_Intel

Hi Aurjay,

Thank you for your question.

If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos