Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6408 Discussions

Downloading problems with OpenVINO legacy versions

Mario73
Beginner

Hello,

For reasons of legacy with previous projects I need version 2020 3.2 for Windows. When I try to select a previous version (I tried with any version to see if the problem was the version but it's not) to download from here:

Download Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit

After selecting the version, the OS, the installer type, business email and country I click on the "submit and begin download" button. After a few seconds the webpage changes to this:

Intel Developer Zone

and the download never starts. I think it's a glitch of the web page. I tried with three different browsers, but I get always the same problem.

Thanks,

Mario

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Megat_Intel

Hi Mario,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it. In the meantime, you can go to the OpenVINO™ storage repositories to download OpenVINO™ Toolkit 2020.3.2 LTS package.

Regards,

Megat

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Megat_Intel

Hi Mario,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it. In the meantime, you can go to the OpenVINO™ storage repositories to download OpenVINO™ Toolkit 2020.3.2 LTS package.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos
Mario73
Beginner

Thanks, I found the storage repository and was able to download the version I needed.

0 Kudos
Megat_Intel

Hi Mario,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos