cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nklez
Beginner

Error when running demos on Myraid NCS2

Jump to solution

​I followed all the instructions to install openvino  Everything ran fine when running on my laptop.  Thought I installed the NCS2 properly but when I try to run the classification examples on the NCS2, I get the following error

"Device with "MYRAID" name is not registered in the InferenceEngine"

What am I missing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Luis_at_Intel

Hi @nklez​ ,

Thanks for contacting us. Based on the error message you have shared it looks like there is a typo on the device name, the correct device name is MYRIAD. Please re-run the command with the device name and let us know if that fixes the problem, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Have a nice day.

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel​ 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Luis_at_Intel

Hi @nklez​ ,

Thanks for contacting us. Based on the error message you have shared it looks like there is a typo on the device name, the correct device name is MYRIAD. Please re-run the command with the device name and let us know if that fixes the problem, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Have a nice day.

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel​ 

View solution in original post

nklez
Beginner

ugh, i'm an idiot. Serves me right for doing this at 2am... Thanks for your help! Everything works as planned now!

Luis_at_Intel

@nklez​ 

No worries, we are here to help. I am glad the issue has been resolved and everything is working as expected, if you have any additional questions don't hesitate to ask us. Have a wonderful day!

@Luis_at_Intel​