Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error while connecting to output node.

Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to implement video_stabilization code in openvx_sample in VAD. In the video_stablization directory there is sample_video_stabilization_user_guide.pdf. In the 6th page of that there is a graph for that. I trying to replicate the same in VAD.

When I am trying to connect the output of delay.object to the port 0 of optical_flow_pyr_lk I am getting following error.

FGD:: Result: FGD_E_NOTFOUND

Operation: IFGDNode::SetRelativeNamespaceProperty

Message: Failed to set property value for port=0 name=HeightFormula node=org.khronos.openvx.optical_flow_pyr_lk

I have attached the graph also that I created. I am not able to understand this error can somebody helpme with this ?

track1.png

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Are you using the latest R2 release?  Based on discussion with the team this is the first place to start.  R2 has fixes which could help.  

If you still see this for R2, could you send the .graphml to reproduce the issue?

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Hi Jeffrey,

My VAD version is:

Intel(R) Vision Algorithm Designer - Version 0.3.0.520

I don't know whether it is R2 release. Please confirm me whether I need to get the latest VAD tool or not.

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Hi,

I was not able to install latest R2 release in Ubuntu-14. It is showing unsupported OS.

But I was able to install it in Ubuntu-16.

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

When I am loading .graphml file to VAD I am getting following error:

__VadGraphLoadError.png

0 Kudos
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Deepak, 

It seems like you didn't install the needed dependencies and the OpenCL™ 2.0 GPU/CPU driver package for Linux* version 5.0 (SRB5). Here are the instructions of how to do it. 

Best wishes, 

Anna

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Hi,

When tried to install new latest-R2 release on my Ubuntu-14, it was showing Unsupported OS (on the same PC I have installed the older release and is working fine). What could be the reason for this ?

0 Kudos
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

The latest Intel(R) Computer Vision SDK release supports Ubuntu 16 instead of Ubuntu 14.

Best wishes, 

Anna

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Hi Anna,

I have installed openCL driver packages and intel computer vision sdk, still I am getting above error.

"Error encountered while parsing graphml document".

(I was able to open graphml in the auto_contrast sample)

deepak@Desktop:/opt/intel/opencl$ uname -a
Linux Desktop 4.10.0-30-generic #34~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Aug 2 02:13:56 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

"The error encountered while parsing GraphMLfile  Document"  was due to I was running the runvad.sh as follows:

sh runvad.sh

And runvad.sh contains source command. Which is not supported by /bin/dash, due to that some library paths are not exported (if we are running like sh runvad.sh).

If I am changing it to bash from the default dash, it is running correctly in ubuntu.

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Problem in connecting output of the delay obect was resolved when I used new Intel Sdk Beta R2 release.

0 Kudos
Stav_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Happy to hear.

Regards,

stav

0 Kudos