Traceback (most recent call last):
File "personViolenceDetection.py", line 279, in <module>
File "personViolenceDetection.py", line 204, in main
File "personViolenceDetection.py", line 122, in load_model
self.ex_net = self.ie.load_network(network=self.model, device_name = self.device)
File "ie_api.pyx", line 134, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
File "ie_api.pyx", line 141, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
RuntimeError: Can not init Myriad device: NC_ERROR
[35mE: [global] [ 0]  XLinkResetRemote:243 can't wait dispatcherClosedSem
Thanks for reaching out, which Myriad device are you using?
Also, could you please answer the following questions:
- Which version of the OpenVINO™ toolkit are you using?
- Which Operative System are you using?
- Could you provide the content of the /etc/udev/rules.d/*myriad*.rules?
- What is the output of lsusb?
- Is there a particular guide you are following?