Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharma__Divyanshu
New Contributor I

Error with Clamp function while converting ONNX model to OpenVino IR

Jump to solution

Hi!

I'm trying to convert an ONNX representation of the PMTD model, but I've run into an error:

AssertionError: Clamp should have exactly three inputs, but it has 2

The ONNX model seems to work fine, and I've supplied the correct input shape as the input_shape argument. 

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Sharma__Divyanshu
New Contributor I

Hi @Munesh_Intel 

Thank you so much for replying. I figured it out. Turns out that either min or max in PyTorch's clamp function is optional. So, one of the two was missing in my code. I passed both the parameters and the error went away.

Thanks and Regards! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Divyanshu,

From what I can see, the node “Clip_678” has two inputs and lacking one more input. The clamp function expects three inputs instead.

More information is available at the following page:

https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2020.4/openvino_docs_ops_activation_Clamp_1.html

Also, Pyramid Mask Text Detector (PMTD) is not supported officially by OpenVINO.

However, you can try validating on your end.

Alternatively, I would also suggest you try inferencing using the function InferenceEngine::Core::ReadNetwork to read ONNX models via the Inference Engine Core API.

(For your information, Inference Engine enables reading ONNX models via the Inference Engine Core API since OpenVINO™ 2020.4 version)

More information is available at the following page:

https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2020.4/classInferenceEngine_1_1Core.html#ac716dda382aefd09264b60ea4...

Regards,

Munesh.

Sharma__Divyanshu
New Contributor I

Hi @Munesh_Intel 

Thank you so much for replying. I figured it out. Turns out that either min or max in PyTorch's clamp function is optional. So, one of the two was missing in my code. I passed both the parameters and the error went away.

Thanks and Regards! 

View solution in original post

Munesh_Intel

Hi Divyanshu,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh