Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6407 Discussions

Followed Arm7 single board tutorial for NCS2, keep encountering same error

Matthew_Beck
Novice

Hello,

My hardware/software is 32bit raspberry pi OS linux on a raspberry pi 4B. I have been following the intel tutorial for starting up my NCS2 as root user from here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/arm-sbc-and-ncs2.html

but as soon as I run these unix commands per the tutorial:

cd ~/dldt/inference-engine
git submodule init
git submodule update --recursive

I unfortunately keep getting this error:

-bash: cd: /root/dldt/inference-engine: No such file or directory

Any suggestions? I'm completely new to all of the technologies mentioned above (aside from knowing basic unix).

Best,

Matthew Beck

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wan_Intel

Hi Matthew_Beck,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For your information, article Arm7 Single Board Computers and the Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS 2) provided the steps to install an older OpenVINO™ (version 2019 R1.1).

To perform inference on Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 with Raspberry Pi with the latest version of OpenVINO™ that support Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2, we recommend you to follow the steps in Install OpenVINO™ Runtime 2022.2 for Raspbian OS. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Wan

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi Matthew_Beck,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For your information, article Arm7 Single Board Computers and the Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS 2) provided the steps to install an older OpenVINO™ (version 2019 R1.1).

To perform inference on Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 with Raspberry Pi with the latest version of OpenVINO™ that support Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2, we recommend you to follow the steps in Install OpenVINO™ Runtime 2022.2 for Raspbian OS. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Wan

Matthew_Beck
Novice

This solution worked for getting OpenVINO to download properly, thank you

0 Kudos
Wan_Intel

Hi Matthew_Beck,

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm glad the suggestion works for you. If you need additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos