Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

GUI Development with OpenVino as Backend

Tigi_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Team,

I am developing a GUI that uses OpenVino as the Backend Framework for DNN.

I am planning to develop Win32 Form based application. I am finding it very diffficult to make one project that build and run both GUI and OpenVino in Visual Studio.

Is there a machanism that i can use GUI + OpenVino together in one project and run using Visual Studio

Thanks

Tigi

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Perhaps you can download Openvino package directly into your OS instead of using the one that came in Visual Studio.

If you are using Python for Openvino then best to use the same for developing fullstack, if not you would require wrapper to make them works.

You need to build Openvino on top of the gui code, for instance: when someone click a button, openvino operations wiould run. (This is a suggestion)

With this, any compatible compiler to build up your codes can be used (Visual Studio or others). 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Im closing this case. If there are any other inquiries please help to create a new thread.

Thanks & have a great day ahead!.

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos