Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

How to define inference interval by skipping nth frame in object detection python demo ?

shreyas_algoanalytics
Hello Everyone,
How to define inference interval in object detection python, I am try out this code sample from open model zoo
https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo/blob/master/demos/object_detection_demo/
I want to skip few frames and process only nth frame. ,
Ex: -  CCTV fps is 30, I want to skip every 29 frames and consider only the 30th frame for object detection.

How to do that, is there any parameter where we can set the number as we do in DL Streamer.

thanks in Advance!
- Shreyas
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Shreyas,

Greeting to you.

I'm currently checking whether inference-interval can be applied to Object Detection Python Demo or not. I'll get back to you soon. In the meantime, please provide the OpenVINO version that you are using.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Shreyas,

We are sorry to inform you that the object_detection_demo.py doesn't have the inference-interval feature. This feature is only available in DL Streamer.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli  

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Shreyas,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos