Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

How to use MVNC_DEBUGINFO or MVNC_DEBUG_INFO

idata
Employee

I got an error of MVNC_MYRIAD_ERROR when trying to call mvncGetResult(). Basically, I was running the run.cpp apps in GoogLeNet folder using my own graph file. The graph file is loaded successfully, but I eventually get an error. when trying to debug more to see what error is, I got:

pdo1@degcoeng001:~/workspace/ncsdk/examples/caffe/GoogLeNet/cpp$ ./run_cpp

Successfully opened NCS device!

Successfully allocated graph for ../graph

Successfully loaded the tensor for image ../../../data/images/nps_electric_guitar.png

An error has been reported by Intel® Movidius\u2122 VPU. Use MVNC_DEBUGINFO to get more information

I wonder if anyone has tried to use MVNC_DEBUGINFO or MVNC_DEBUG_INFO (because MVNC_DEBUGINFO is deprecated), and give me some example to see more detail about my error.

Thanks in advance for your help
0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

@phong.do@intel.com After receiving an MYRIAD_ERROR message, you can read MVNC_DEBUG_INFO for more information about the error you encountered.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

how do I read MVNC_DEBUG_INFO, can you give me some c++ example? Thanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I got debug info using this code:

if (ncsCode == MVNC_MYRIAD_ERROR) { char* err; unsigned int len; mvncGetGraphOption(ncsGraph, MVNC_DEBUG_INFO, (void*)&err, &len); cout<<string(err, len)<<endl; }
0 Kudos