Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Model Optimization ValueError: cannot reshape array of size 8619 into shape (1,24,13,13)

EyesOfRiver
Beginner

Hello, I've made a transfer-learning with the yolov3-tiny model, using this collab : Link 
In the collab it's done the model optimization, but, when i use the xml, generated on the colab or the xml that i made on the board both went through the same error the value error.

I'm trying to run the model optimization on the objectdetection.py demo, that came from the model zoo, to compare the efficiency.

Does someone knows how to resolve this problem and what i should change to work ?

The files are in this Link 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi EyesofRiver,

Thanks for reaching out.

The error might be due to the wrongly architecture_type specified. Please provide your IR file and also share the command you use with the object_detection_demo.py.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi EyesofRiver,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos