Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6406 Discussions

NCS2 How to use in other enviroments like (Labview)

Vitoriano__Pedro
Beginner

Is there any way How to run openCL code, on the NCS2, but using other software like Labview?

I have some openCL, scripts already developed, and I'm able to run OpenCL scripts on Labview including, selecting CPU/GPU as a target, I will like to understand if anyone has faced this difficult.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_C_Intel
Employee

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for reaching out. For Labview they have this old sample and this documentation using OpenVINO™ toolkit that can be useful. This other post updated on June 8th, 2020, states that in their Vision Development Module 2020 they added suppport for OpenVINO™ Inference Engine & Model Optimizer Versions Upgraded to 2019 R1 (2019.1).

As this inquiry is mainly related to Labview itself, you should post it on Labview forums and get more accurate help.

Additionally, you can check the OpenCL Developer Guide from the OpenVINO™ toolkit website for more information. If you have additional questions let us know.

Best Regards,

David

0 Kudos