Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVX Virtual Image Issue.

Kosh__Stephen
Beginner

Hello, everyone.

I'm using Intel CV SDK for OpenVX.

But Building a graph using Virtual Image, then I received error message like following.

"OpenVX error callback: Virtual object <image>[2866240779904] doesn't have consumer".

I don't know why it is.

If someone know this problem, then help!!!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ryan_M_Intel1
Employee

Hi Stephen,

That error message is typically thrown when a virtual image is written to by some vx_node, but is not connected as input to (read by) another vx_node. Virtual objects can only be used as intermediate data between nodes in a graph, so ensure that your graphs are being terminated (src / dst images) with non-virtual images (vx_image's created using vxCreateImage). Let us know if you have additional questions!

Regards, Ryan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yi_G_Intel1
Employee

Could you give us more details or instructions how to reproduce your issue? I need to know how you build your pipeline. The more detail, the better, we can do investigation after we got your reproduce instruction

0 Kudos
Ryan_M_Intel1
Employee

Hi Stephen,

That error message is typically thrown when a virtual image is written to by some vx_node, but is not connected as input to (read by) another vx_node. Virtual objects can only be used as intermediate data between nodes in a graph, so ensure that your graphs are being terminated (src / dst images) with non-virtual images (vx_image's created using vxCreateImage). Let us know if you have additional questions!

Regards, Ryan

0 Kudos
Kosh__Stephen
Beginner

Thanks Ryan.

You're right.

I have a mistake to use a virtual image in graph.

It was used as none intermediate data. So Graph verification was failed.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos