Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Openvino CPP Dll creation and Integration

Gayathri_Sankaran

Hi Team,

I wanted to create Model inferencing pipeline for object detection model using openvino 2022 runtime package. The DLL was created in the laptop and using the same openvino 2022 runtime package downloaded from archived packages in the intel forum. 

I have used API 2.0 using cpp for creating the dll. When I tried to debug the dll usign remote debugger for VS into the device where the application is running am not able to execute  the model read API.  model = core.read_model(model_content, model_weights);

The debugger throw an error as symbols are missing and cannot open openvino.dll

I need to use debugger from the application in order to know the cpp flow of the dll. 

I am new to openvino and for library creation. So some insight would be helpful in order to move further in this case.

I have attached the debugger error screenshot below.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aznie_Intel

Hi Gayathri_Sankaran,

Thanks for reaching out.

The debugger error indicates no debug information for the runtime dll. Can you copy all .dll files into your .exe directory except plugins.xml and see if the error persists?

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Aznie_Intel

Hi Gayathri_Sankaran,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored. 

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos