Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Problem with get_tensor_by_name ()

idata
Employee

Hello to all,

I looked in the existing discussions but I did not find discussions approaching my problem where then I did not see it and I apologize.

So here is my problem, I am trying to make the image classification in real time with a hybrid approach, I take a CNN, I cut it in the penultimate layer and I replace the back layer with an SVM.

However, when I use the get_tnsor_by_name () function I always find myself with a tensor or operation error that does not exist in the graph.

I followed the following tutorial:

https://github.com/movidius/ncappzoo/tree/master/tensorflow/inception

But nothing works, so I wanted to know if it was possible to cut the graph when using the key Movidius (because I have no problem to do that without the key).

Have a good day.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

@KitsuneM Are you trying to cut the network by taking the output and placing the output in a SVM running as a separate network or cut and add the SVM into the network itself? If it is the latter, it would likely require you to do it during training. I haven't done this myself, but let us know if you get it working. Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Tome,

My program is divided into two parts, the first is to recover the features and labels of my images. I write the features in one file and the labels in another. To recover the features I cut the graph at the penultimate layer and I recover what it gives me.

Then when I have these two files, I give them as a parameter to an SVM that will take care of doing the training, I do not try to add the SVM to the graph.

In addition I noticed that I can not use all types of graph, which can be a disadvantage, like the graph ".pb".

For now it still does not work.

0 Kudos