Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Question about use multi sticks

idata
Employee

Hello:

I have two sticks, one is Intel neural compute stick and another is Intel neural compute stick 2, I want to use multi sticks to inference models. The first situation is to use two sticks to infer one CNN model, the operation system dispatches the computation burden to each stick automatically.

Another situation is to infer a complete CNN model on each stick respectively, for example, use one stick to inference model1, use another stick to inference model2, can I manually dispatch this mission to each stick?

Can these two assumptions be realized and how to do that in python? Can you offer some sample codes?

In the Openvino samples, I only found python codes to infer one model on one stick.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

Since you are using both the NCS1 and NCS2, you will have to use OpenVINO because the NCS2 is not compatible with the NCSDK. For further OpenVINO support, please post your question to the Computer Vision forums here

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Sahira
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

thanks Sahria, I have post my question on the Computer Vision forums: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/computer-vision/topic/802145

0 Kudos