Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Regression results with openvino

Thib
Beginner

Hi,

I'm trying to run a face detection model on inference engine. I got two outputs: one of them is classification output and the other one is a regression output. 

From the regression output the shape array is (1,896,16). From this I would like to use an equivalent function of get_tensor function with openvino to create landmarks but have no idea on how to do it.

If someone has an idea please.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Thibault,

I would suggest you start by reading the following article, 'Facial landmarks with dlib, OpenCV, and Python’ , available at the following link:

https://www.pyimagesearch.com/2017/04/03/facial-landmarks-dlib-opencv-python/

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Thib
Beginner

Thanks for the reply and your help

They're using coordinates to create landmarks but I'm not sure to have this coordinates directly in output of my model:

Thib_0-1594886539910.png

I have 896 arrays of 16 values for each image capture from the blazeface model in my stream video. I guess this is just tensors.

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Thibault,

I would suggest you refer to the following pre-trained object recognition models for more insights.

·    landmarks-regression-retail-0009

·    facial-landmarks-35-adas-0002

They can be downloaded via Model Downloader (<OPENVINO_INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader).

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Thib
Beginner

Ok thanks, I already check the code from face_detection demo but they're also working with coordinates in output of the model if I'm not mistaken. I think the solution from this demo with landmarks model is not appropriate to my problem. I'm going to check again thanks.

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Thibault,

It’s been a while since we heard from you. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as Intel is no longer monitoring this thread.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos