Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Support for Deconvolution

idata
Employee

Hi all,

I am trying to make a simple network to learn the identity function, i.e., take an input image and give back the same image.

I am using the CIFAR10 dataset for training.

My architecture is as follows:

Input (32 x 32 x 3) -> Conv (8 filters, 5x5 filter size and 2,2 strides with same padding and ReLU activation) -> ConvTranspose (3 filters, 5x5 filter size and 2,2 strides with same padding and no activation).

I get the following error when I try to compile:

/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/TensorFlowParser/Convolution.py:46: SyntaxWarning: assertion is always true, perhaps remove parentheses? assert(False, "Layer type not supported by Convolution: " + obj.type) /usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/Phases.py:322: SyntaxWarning: assertion is always true, perhaps remove parentheses? assert(len(pred) == 1, "Slice not supported to have >1 predecessors") mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Intel Corporation 2017 ****** Info: No Weights provided. inferred path: inference.data-00000-of-00001****** shape: (1, 32, 32, 3) [Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Wrong deconvolution output shape.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Here are my model files.

The command I am running is as follows:

mvNCCompile inference.meta -s 12 -in Input -on deconv1T/BiasAdd -o inference.graph
0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Using NCS API v2 fixed this issue.

0 Kudos