Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

TF-converted model loading failed when using GPU device

lin__yenfu
Beginner

[Version: openvino_2020.1.033 on Wondows10]

Hi,

I have a TensorFlow* model. After using the "mo_tf.py" to convert model, I got the FP32&FP16 models. Then, try to inference both models on the difference devices[CPU, GPU], respectively. The code is as below:

try	{
	InferenceEngine::CNNNetwork network = ie.ReadNetwork(xml_filename, bin_filename);
	network.setBatchSize(Batch);
	InferenceEngine::ExecutableNetwork exeNetwork = ie.LoadNetwork(network, device, {});//device is CPU or GPU
	InferenceEngine::InferRequest::Ptr infer_request = exeNetwork.CreateInferRequestPtr();
}
catch (std::exception &e) {
	printf("%s", e.what());
	return FALSE;
}

It works on the device "CPU". However, when loading the FP32 or FP16 model on the device "GPU", I got the error as below:

..\inference-engine\thirdparty\clDNN\src\reshape.cpp at line: 92
Error has occured for: reshape:cropped_pos_reshape
Output layout count(=196608) is not equal to: input layout count(=202800)
Output layout of reshape primitive changes size of inpu?

Could someone know how to solve it or any idea? 

Thank you for your response,
yenfu

0 Kudos
3 Replies
nikos1
Valued Contributor I

Hello lin, yenfu

If it runs on CPU but not GPU probably something wrong with OpenCL environment or most likely an older or unsupported GPU.

What is the output of your

clinfo

please?

Cheers,

nikos

0 Kudos
lin__yenfu
Beginner

Hello nikos,

Thank you for your reply. Please check the attachment.

BR,

yenfu

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Yenfu,

Greetings to you.

From the clinfo.txt file, it appears that your system has two graphics cards, namely Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and Intel® UHD Graphics 630.

In light if this, I would like to suggest the following two steps:

1. Please confirm that integrated graphics is enabled in BIOS.
  2. Please update your graphics driver as well, by referring to ‘Optional: Additional Installation Steps for Intel® Processor Graphics (GPU)’ page.

Link: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_windows.html#Install-GPU

Additionally, would you please share more information about your model, whether it's an object/classification model, the layers used if it's a custom model, command given to Model Optimizer to convert the trained model to Intermediate Representation (IR), and also environment details (versions of Python, TensorFlow, CMake, etc.).

If possible, please share the trained model files for us to reproduce your issue (files can be shared via Private Message).

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos