Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Unable to download OpenVINO

Krishnapra_T_Intel

Hi Team,

It seems the OpenVINO download link is down. I have been trying it from last couple of days. Once I fill in the registration form and press the submit button, It throws a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error.

Can you please check.

Thanks,

Krishnaprasad T

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Seunghyuk_P_Intel

Hi Krishnaprasad,

Can you try again with https://software.intel.com/en-us/openvino-toolkit/choose-download ?

And also, please try with different web browser if you still have this issue.

I just confirmed "windows", "linux" version download is fine.

Regards,

Peter.

0 Kudos
mccurdy__john
Beginner

Hi

I am trying to download Openvino. I have registered and received the mail with activation and serial number. However when I go to the page to download it just keeps bringing me back to the Register and Download page.

Where can I go to get the actual download for Windows

Many Thanks

John

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

OK. This may be an internal  IT issue. I will escalate your tickets John and Krishnaprasad so that the right people know about it.

0 Kudos
Krishnapra_T_Intel

Hi Shubha,

I am able to download it now. It seems to throw error when I am connected to Intel VPN. Please check.

Regards,

Krishnaprasad T

0 Kudos
dommerholt__taco
Beginner

Hi

same thing here: the only option available is 'register and download', but I already did that (as is obvious from this post).

No 'download' to be found however (I am trying the linux option)

0 Kudos
Sanchez__Juan_Maria

Hi

Same here: I was able to 'register and download' but no 'download' link or whatsoever.

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II

In my experience I was registered with 1 email ID on IDZ and while registering for OpenVINO was using another Email ID. I would get the mail in this instance with the download link, but the download never happened. However, as soon as I changed it to the Email ID I'm registered with on IDZ, it immediately loaded a web page displaying the Key and the download started itself. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Kalla__Neelakanta

Download procedure doesn't work on Ms Edge, Chrome, Firefox, tried with two mail ids, simply felt like I was baited for mail id. Not expected from intel.

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II

Hi Neelakanta,

Were you finally able to download it? Try registering on the site first and then navigate to the page to register for OpenVINO

0 Kudos
Černik__darko
Beginner

can't download openVINO. after the registration, I get:  Form was submitted! Thank you for submission and then nothing. I'm confused. Am I doing something wrong?

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II

You'd get an Email, from where you'd be directed to a link which would mention the Serial Number. On the right side, there's a table, select Intel produtcs. From there, you can select the product you wish to download and proceed with installation.

0 Kudos
Dubey__Rajee
Beginner

Hello, OpenVINO download link takes me to https://software.seek.intel.com/openvino-toolkit and that is just a text page with no active form to submit. Screenshot attached. Please help me in downloading the tool.

0 Kudos
Rha__Kiyong
Beginner

I have the same problem.

0 Kudos
aliu13
Beginner

I register and never received email for download. How can I do for next?

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone, 

Are you still having problems downloading OpenVino ? May I ask - are you using Windows Or Linux ? (Or Mac OSX) ? 

Please chime in and let me know. Sorry for your troubles - we are investigating this issue.

Thanks for your patience,

Shubha

0 Kudos
Perera__Hasun
Beginner

Shubha R. (Intel) wrote:

Hello everyone, 

Are you still having problems downloading OpenVino ? May I ask - are you using Windows Or Linux ? (Or Mac OSX) ? 

Please chime in and let me know. Sorry for your troubles - we are investigating this issue.

Thanks for your patience,

Shubha

I'm facing the same issue. I'm on Windows Chrome

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Perera, Hasun,

I have also seen this issue on Chrome. Can you try Firefox or Microsoft Edge instead ? When I tried a non-Chrome browser, i was able to download the latest release (which is 2019 R1.0.1).

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Perera, Hasun,

Please give Chrome a try again. It worked for me. The issue has been fixed.

Shubha

0 Kudos
Asimiea__Biokpo-Samu
Dear Shubha R. I have downloaded the latest version 2019 R1.0.1 on my Linux Ubuntu OS. While installing OpenVINO following the installation manual posted by Intel, I encounter errors when I get to the part of 'Configure the Model Optimizer'. This is the manual I am using is: http://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2019_R1.01/_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_linux.html#configure-model-optimizer Could you please let me know what to do? Many cheers, Samuel-Biokpo.
0 Kudos
racsko__peter
Beginner

HI,

pls help me to download Openvino for windows. I've tried all major browsers and sources, but all sites took me to the

https://software.seek.intel.com/openvino-toolkit?_ga=2.222192860.536400335.1557507071-627195271.1557506325

which doesn't work.

Thanks Peter

0 Kudos