Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Unable to download OpenVINO

Krishnapra_T_Intel

Hi Team,

It seems the OpenVINO download link is down. I have been trying it from last couple of days. Once I fill in the registration form and press the submit button, It throws a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error.

Can you please check.

Thanks,

Krishnaprasad T

0 Kudos
28 Replies
CBald8
Novice

SAME THING WHY CAN I NOT DOWNLOAD OPEN VINO I JUST GET NETWORK ERROR. PLEASE SEND AND FIX CORRECT DOWNLOAD LINK.

0 Kudos
schay__peter
Beginner

I had a similar problem today with Chrome on Mac Mojave the link in the email just gets me to the postregistration page which does not have a download link. 

I succeeded to download openvino by using Firefox to open the link (registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/postregistration/...).  With Firefox the postregistration page has the "choose a version" dropdown which was missing on Chrome.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rishabh Banga wrote:

In my experience I was registered with 1 email ID on IDZ and while registering for OpenVINO was using another Email ID. I would get the mail in this instance with the download link, but the download never happened. However, as soon as I changed it to the Email ID I'm registered with on IDZ, it immediately loaded a web page displaying the Key and the download started itself. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this will try now :) 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rishabh Banga wrote:

You'd get an Email, from where you'd be directed to a link which would mention the Serial Number. On the right side, there's a table, select Intel produtcs. From there, you can select the product you wish to download and proceed with installation.

In my case it is not working, on IDZ it shows my correct email, and the one I registered for the download for, when I am logged in  openvino is not there still, I remember this last time I tried and I think I gave up after numerous attempts to solve it last year lol.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

schay, peter wrote:

I had a similar problem today with Chrome on Mac Mojave the link in the email just gets me to the postregistration page which does not have a download link. 

I succeeded to download openvino by using Firefox to open the link (registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/postregistration/...).  With Firefox the postregistration page has the "choose a version" dropdown which was missing on Chrome.

This too solved my issue, in Firefox no issues, download link is shown.

0 Kudos
Elangovan__Anush
Beginner

Ran into this issue with Chrome on Linux and OSX. This happens for things like MKL download too. This issue has been open for 2+ years can someone help with this ? It works with Safari on OSX. 

Just visiting this page with Chrome shows it is broken:

https://software.seek.intel.com/openvino-toolkit?os=linux-fpga

0 Kudos
Martin_Gasser
Beginner

After filling in and submitting the Download form, I receive

--

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

--

0 Kudos
Quinlan__Patrick
Beginner

I am experiencing the same issue. The formatting is completely broken on the registration page (as depicted in the user-submitted screenshot above). This issue occurs on Chrome/Firefox for macOS, and Edge/Chrome/Firefox on Windows 10. The Chrome developer console shows numerous net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED errors, indicating that a number of scripts are failing to load on this page. After inspecting the form elements, I discovered that the inputs are hidden. After displaying them, I am able to submit the form which directs me to a page which indicates that it was successfully submitted. There is no download link, and I do not receive any subsequent emails.

0 Kudos