Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

VAD tool "FGD:: libvad_ui.so failed" since upgrade to CV SDK Beta R3

Edward_E_
Beginner

Since upgrading the SDK to Beta R3 on Ubuntu 16.04 when I run the VAD tools, parts of the UI are now missing and the Debug output show the following:

FGD:: libvad_codegen.so loaded...

FGD:: libfga_critical_path.so loaded...

FGD:: libfga_rule_check.so loaded...

FGD:: libvad_ui.so failed...

FGD:: libfga_layouts.so loaded...

FGD:: libvad_vx_xml_reader.so loaded...

FGD:: libfga_traceml_reader.so loaded...

FGD:: libfga_graphml_reader.so loaded...

The library "libvad_ui.so" is present in the directory "computer_vision_sdk_2017.0.135/vad/plugins" with the other libraries that do load.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Edward, 

Please check that you have installed the OpenCL™ 2.0 GPU/CPU driver package for Linux* version 5.0 (SRB5) and all other needed prerequisites mentioned here.

Best wishes, 

Anna

0 Kudos
Edward_E_
Beginner

Anna,

Thanks for the post, VAD is working again.  Now I'm trying to use it to create a Graph using the face_detection sample that was built from the CV samples.  

When I attempt to execute the GraphML Creator in VAD it I'm receiving the following response:

A: Source/pin/injector_nonmac/auxvector.cpp: CopyAux: 291: unexpected AUX VEC type 26

NO STACK TRACE AVAILABLE

Detach Service Count: 1

Pin 3.2

Copyright (c) 2003-2016, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

@CHARM-VERSION: $Rev: 81201 $

C: Injector exited with signal 6

E: Wait for injector failed: No child processes

GraphML extraction process failed

Any insight or help would be appreciated,

0 Kudos
SSchm9
Beginner

Hello, 

Is there any updates/workround on this Error - A: Source/pin/injector_nonmac/auxvector.cpp: CopyAux: 291: unexpected AUX VEC type 26... when using the GraphML Creator. 

Please Advise,

Stephen

0 Kudos