Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

ValueError: as_list() is not defined on an unknown TensorShape.

idata
Employee

Hi all,please help me to solve this problem:

when i use the following commands:

mvNCCompile tsc_inference.meta -s 12 -in input -on output -o tsc_inference.graph

I got the following output:

mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Movidius Ltd 2016

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:45: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() instead

if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target))

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 118, in

create_graph(args.network, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights)

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 104, in create_graph

net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 298, in parse_tensor

item_shape = output_item.shape.as_list()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/tensor_shape.py", line 758, in as_list

raise ValueError("as_list() is not defined on an unknown TensorShape.")

ValueError: as_list() is not defined on an unknown TensorShape.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

@guohua24 Thanks for reporting the issue. In order to help you troubleshoot the error, can you provide a link to your network?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@guohua24 Did you manage to solve this? I'm still struggling with this error, I think it's to do with the Placeholder input having shape ?, 256,256,3 with the '?' causing the problem.

0 Kudos