Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Why only two MyriadX sticks are functioning despite the inferencing hardware supports 3x MyriadX ?

TangJH
Beginner

I am using Vision Plus X as the HDDL plugins. I have configured the HDDL correctly, and I was trying to run the benchmark app on HDDL. I tried running the following command: ~/inference_engine_cpp_samples_build/intel64/Release/benchmark_app -d HDDL -m ~/openvino_models/ir/intel/vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0106/FP16/vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0106.xml -i /opt/intel/openvino_2021/deployment_tools/demo/car.png

, and there are several errors displayed as below:

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-07 at 4.34.21 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-06-07 at 4.28.42 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-06-07 at 4.28.21 PM.jpeg

Is there any way to solve the above issues?

In addition, I found out that 3 devices booted successfully, but the number of devices found are only 2.  What caused this to happen?

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-07 at 3.54.27 PM.jpeg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi TangJH,

Please try to upgrade OpenVINO™ to 2022.1.0. and configure the HDDL again.

${HDDL_INSTALL_DIR}/install_IVAD_VPU_dependencies.sh

cd ${HDDL_INSTALL_DIR}/drivers

sudo ./setup.sh install

For your information, since the OpenVINO™ 2022.1 release, the following development tools: Model Optimizer, Post-Training Optimization Tool, Model Downloader and other Open Model Zoo tools, Accuracy Checker, and Annotation Converter are not part of the installer. These tools are now only available on pypi.org.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi TangJH,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos