We know OpenVino now only works with NCS2(and NCS1), but its Python API is not good at all, it is much less functional than NCSDKv2 is for NCS1.
- Will there be a way to handle "graphs" (xml+bin on NCS2) independently like in NCSDKv2?
- Will there be a way to ask for status device (like temperature) in the OpenVino Python API?
- Will Intel set a page where we can find real and complet documentation for OpenVino Python API like there is for NCSDKv2?
- Will NCSDKv2 never be supported for the NCS2?
- Will NCSDKv2 die with NCS1?
Thanks in advance.
I asked intel to see if the device can run 24/7 the answer was we dont know so probably.
so its better to try to keep it cool. what i did was to run motion detection at the CPU lvl with OpenCV and when there is motion i send it to the NCS for inference.
This way it remains pretty cool.